9.6.08

b About Us
A blog about our opinions, thoughts, travels, style, and dance. 
It's whatever we want it to be.


Meet

V

I

C

T

O

R

Y











Meet J O Y

V&J Q&A
  • If you were to have any name in the world what would it be? Joy: I love the names India and Blake ,but I also like those all too cool people with two classic single-syllable names as first and last-example: Jack Ryan    Victory: Apple
  • Our travel destiny V: NY but since I'm moving there, a small village in Europe, preferably one on the outskirts of Paris. And Africa.  J:Morocco or Greece.
  • Favorite movement V: Improvisational Glory   J: Opposite forces because they rule the universe!
  • Best decade ever V: The Future  J: The Victorian Age
  • Article of clothing V: Checkered Grandma Vest and Genie Pants.  J: I can make you those genie pants, and mine is underwear because it is the unseen article of awesome and is always optional.
  • Our type of guy hair V: I like shaggy hair, but I don't mind the J. Crew.   J: Any guy with hair.
  • Thing Hated and Thing Loved V: I hate purple, but I love royal.  J: small talk, Cherry Passion Tic Tacs
Model 1
Victory Lian Chen

Model 2
Joy Mae Ching Chen

1 comment:

J&V said...

Hey this is ludmilla