30.10.08

"But remember Frank, I'm Jewish."

Before school ended in May and I dove into the deep pool of eternal sunshine and that place were people laugh at me when I say "I like your pants." (FL & London Town) I made a list of all the things I wanted to accomplish this summer. Somewhere before learn to scat and after be more artistic was start my own line of leotards. Though I never mastered the virtue of the scat and my artistic side is still undefined, I am beginning to develop ideas on my leotard line. I've put together a couple of works from scraps of old tees and 12 year old dresses. Victory is shipping fabric to me soon so I can start production. I'll post some pictures of my latest creations this weekend.


happy H-Day
-little J


Todays Favorite Item: Amy Poehler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is similar to a full piece swimsuit. Made from a stretchable material, leotards are helpful in performing jumps and various other sequences that involve flexible movements. It covers a gymnast's torso and body, and generally leaves their legs free for flexible movements. A variation of this garment is the unitary that covers the legs.