3.10.08

"You are heading for a land of sunshine and fun." -my jones soda cap

"She ran barefoot across lush green to unearth a window of vivid imagination amid royal blue and gold confection. Standing prow to aspirations and musings found in it's illuminating scents drew imagery close to Erato and Euterpe." -J

Ever since Victoria Lane has departed from OKC to NYC I've been seeping more and more into dailydreams and leaving reality in my math book. So today I am mentally giving my self a slap in the face and finally waking up. Next week is Homecoming which comes with extra dress up, extra spartan spirit,  and extra busy. Also Liudmilla (God) invited my class to go to a ball on tuesday instead of pointe class!!! Amid homecoming, STUCO, early lunches, late dinners, ice skating, and drama hating, life is better than fantasy. 

Take a deep breath.
-J

1 comment:

J&V said...

deep post jooy.
luda is taking you to a ball...!